All on-campus gatherings of Huffman Baptist Church are suspended until further notice. Please check back for updates. In the meantime, this is your complete guide to staying connected to your church family during this time that we are not together. If anyone needs help with using technology, please contact the church office, and we will be happy to assist you.
How to Contact the Church Office
- Fill out the contact form on our Contact Page.
- Email [email protected]
- Call the church office. NOTE: During this time many of us are primarily working remotely; however, staff will periodically check their voicemails. Follow the prompts from our automated operator.
How To Worship Online
- Access the streaming video on Sunday mornings at 10:30 AM using one of three ways:
- Click the Play Button in the Video Box.
- Wait for the video to start
- The worship service will continue to be available for playback on the website until the next “live” service.
- Past sermons are archived on our YouTube Channel and can be accessed from the Sermon Page on our website.
- For a DVD of the service contact the church office.
How to Financially Support the Ongoing Ministry of HBC
While we are not gathering together for worship or small groups, the ministry of Huffman Baptist Church is ongoing. We appreciate the steady support of our faithful givers.
- Give online by visiting our Online Giving Page.
- Give via text message. Details at https://huffmanbaptist.org/give/
- Download our giving app. Details at https://huffmanbaptist.org/give/
- Leave your offering in the drop box located in the Welcome Center driveway. You don’t even have to get out of your car.
- Old Fashioned Mail –
Huffman Baptist Church
700 Huffman Road
Birmingham, AL 35215
How to Participate in Invite Your One
- Continue praying for your one using the 30-Day Prayer Guide.
- Check on your one and ask how you can pray for them during this crisis.
- Invite your one to worship with us online. Then follow up to see if he or she has any questions.
- Be prepared to share the gospel using the 3 Circles Tool. You can find an explanation in the Gospel Opportunities sermon on our YouTube channel.
- When the crisis is over and we resume gathered worship, be sure to invite your one to join you!
How to Pray for One Another
- Request prayer or an updated prayer list by emailing [email protected]
- Contact your Sunday School teacher to connect with your class prayer ministry
How to Volunteer to Serve
- Email [email protected]
- Visit our Contact Page and complete the form.
- Visit the We Sew Love group page on Facebook for opportunities to participate in the Face Mask Project.
How to Meet Together Online
We suggest that you check out Zoom, an online meeting platform that allows for up to 100 people to participate in a video meeting for up to 40 minutes without charge. We are using this platform for staff meetings and committee meetings. And at least one Sunday School class is using Zoom for to stay connected.